The resident Mule Deer population at Ruggs is thriving! The forage, water and cover keep them very content and healthy. If a big Muley is on your hunting bucket list the archery season opens in mid-September with rifle season following the first of October.
The Big Game Camp is set up for your comfort and convenience on our 25,000 acres of privately owned timber property. Our executive chef will accompany the hunt team and prepare all meals in camp. Our big game guides have the expertise and knowledge of the property to get you on the buck of your dreams.
RIFLE DEER HUNTING
We are currently booking Rifle Deer Hunting for 2023 with limited availability
(CALL FOR DETAILS) (541) 676 – 5390
- Call us for current pricing, pricing per hunter plus tag and license.
- Ruggs Ranch offers two Rifle Deer Hunts that are limited to 8 hunters for each hunt.
- Rifle Deer Hunts are generally the first and second weeks in of October.
- Rifle Deer Hunt season dates are determined by Oregon Fish and Wildlife.
- Hunts are conducted from our spacious wall tent camps with all the comforts of home.
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch (on the trail or at camp) and dinner are provided.